Bellows Mill is an idyllic old watermill nestling beneath the Chiltern Hills with the lake providing a picturesque setting for weddings. With exclusive use of the premises for the weekend, it is the perfect venue for those wanting a formal or informal country wedding.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, please call Rachael on 01525 220548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe every wedding held at Bellows Mill should be as individual and unique as the couples choosing our venue for their celebration.
The choice of where to hold your wedding is a really important decision, so we encourage you to come to the venue to look around, ask questions and share your ideas. You will be free to stroll around the grounds and soak up the Bellows Mill atmosphere.
Once you have decided that Bellows Mill is for you, the date of your choice can be held for seven days. Following this a £500 deposit* will secure the date (*please note this deposit payment is non-refundable and we do advise you take out wedding insurance). We will require 50% of the balance four months before the date. The final balance is due four weeks before the wedding.
In the early planning stages, Elaine (your wedding coordinator) will meet with couples to understand their desired ‘vision’ and discuss the ‘art of the possible’. She will keep in regular contact offering helpful tips and ideas and endeavour to make sure it’s your day, your way. That way, Bellows Mill barn, courtyard and lakeside can be transformed with your personal touches. You are free to choose your own suppliers and if required, Elaine will suggest a range of local suppliers who know our venue.
Our weekend package includes two nights in the Kingfisher Suite and there is a range of self-catering accommodation available for guests. As your big day will pass quickly, if you do wish to extend your celebrations and spend more time with family and friends at Bellows Mill, then do let us know as soon as you can so we can reserve rooms for you.
Please email email@example.com for list of recommended suppliers
The property is surrounded by water.
There are no lifeguards employed on the premises at any time.
The proprietor is not responsible for the safety of the guests and a disclaimer to this effect is attached with the booking form when confirming a reservation.
Children must be closely supervised at all times.
(These prices are valid for 2021 weddings up to October 2021)
Reception for up to 120 guests: £6200
What is included
- Venue with lakeside stretch marquee* and grounds
- Use of barn for ceremony**, wedding breakfast and evening entertainment
- Tables and chairs or rustic benches and tables
- Courtyard festoon lights and fairy lights in the barn
- Access on the day before the wedding to set up and decorate the barn, and the day after to clear up
- Wedding venue coordinator
- Two nights’ accommodation in one bedroom log cabin
- Corkage. You can supply your own drinks for the wedding reception at no extra charge. (Caterer to supply glasses and service)
- Drinks packages and licensed pay bar are also available
- Also included: Fully equipped caterer’s kitchen, lawn games, five barrels and removal of rubbish
- Two mini marquees, four cloakrooms
What is not included:
- Marquees/Tipi for receptions with more than 120 guests. (available from ‘Countryside Marquees’ or ‘The Natural Tent Company’)
- Mobile Van surcharge e.g. Pizzas, Crepes – £100 per unit
- Catering, crockery, cutlery, glasses, table linen, chair covers, decorations and flowers
- Music and live entertainment
- Horsebox bar dry hire, extra games, barrels, barn decor, glass hire, etc. (POA)
*There is an additional charge if you wish to relocate the stretch marquee and/or use other marquee or tipi suppliers
**Bespoke ceremonies can be held beside the lake or in the wildflower meadow, weather permitting.
Funerals – £700
Private Parties – POA